Olinda to Gallery
- Just .1 mile more on the right, or .9 from the odometer reset, you'll see The Farrier.
- Now it's time to do a U-turn, bearing right on Hanamu Road. ...at 1.3 from the reset, you'll come to a widening pasture on the left. This is the site of The Cow and the Calf (it was painted in the middle of the pasture, in the rain, no less).
- Turn left up Hwy 377. Watch for fast-moving vehicles. At 1.4 miles you'll see an old cistern in the middle of the hill on the left.
- At 4.4 miles Old Jac shows up as the first in a long tunnel of Jacaranda trees. As you enter them you'll see Lavender Passage.
- At 5.7 miles, the last stop is our destination, the Kula Lodge and Restaurant, home of The Curtis Wilson Cost Gallery.
Thanks for joining us!
Click here for a printable version of page 2 to take along as a guide.
For more information about The Curtis Wilson Cost Gallery, please call us
at 808-878-6544 or toll free at 1-800-810-2678, or use our contact form.